1. Senior song practice as follows: Today– everyone period 4 (11:04 – 11:25). Tuesday – Graduation Practice – song on risers during practice (practice after locker clean-out if needed).
2. Seniors – The honor banquet is tonight at the American Legion in Lamberton. Please try to be seated by 6:20 – the banquet begins at 6:30. Appropriate attire is requested!!
3. Seniors- Remember all academic, financial, and detention obligations must be taken care of 48 hours before commencement!
4. Seniors who are the only one in their family in this building be sure to see Barb tomorrow to pay up your lunch bills or collect your refunds!
5. The master schedule is on our homepage listed as #9 for any student or parent needing assistance in determining their schedule.
6. Be sure to clean out your gym lockers before the end of the school year. Anything left after school is out will be thrown away or recycled.
7. FCCLA = we are in need of several more workers for the honor banquet on Monday night. Please let Mrs. Goblish know ASAP.
8. Juniors – Tyler M, Tyler L, Mitchell S – get your frozen food money turned in. Melody B – please see Mrs. Hubert concerning your frozen food sales.
9. The following students have outstanding band bills: Elijah Meier, Stephanie Amsden, & Kallie Mattison. GET THESE TAKEN CARE OF ASAP!!! You will receive an incomplete if the bill is not paid by the end of the year!
10. The following students still need to turn in pep band t-shirts: Elijah Meier, Ryan Determan, Tyler Martius, Emma Stavnes and Jamie Derickson. Please turn your shirts in to avoid an incomplete.
11. Band members are reminded to turn in their summer lesson sign-up forms and their Watermelon Days attendance forms.
12. There will be a short volleyball meeting for all girls grades 7 - 11 at 8:20 Thursday morning in room 13.
13. Congratulations to the Jr. High softball team for winning the Windom tournament on Saturday!
14. There will be a boys’ basketball meeting for those in grades 9-11 that plan to play next year in Mr. Walker’s room tomorrow at 12:15 p.m.
15. TOMORROW: Baseball vs. RTR at Lamberton at 4:00. Baseball at Springfield at 7:30. Bus leaves immediately after the RTR game. JV baseball at Springfield at 4:30. Bus leaves Lamberton at 3:15.
16. Lunch today: Super Beefy Nachos, Cheese Sauce, Tator Tots, Pineapple. Not eating: Jackie T, Amber N, Tanner P, Cole B, Carley B, Colton D, Bladyn D, Carlie J, Cole J.
17. Today in History: 1958 – Canada and the United States jointly establish the North American Air Defense Command (NORAD).
1. The office will close at 4:00 today.
2. Detention this week: Mrs. Wilmes
3. The following golfers will be gone Thursday, May 23: Brandon Sohre, Casey Engen, Darren Kronbach, Jesse Polk, Zach Kircher, Maison Miller, Makayla Meier, Kylie Redenius, Katelyn Hagan, Jaycee Nelson, Maria Johnson, and Shanaya Prins.
4. Any staff member wishing to donate any items for the FCCLA garage sale that is to be held in the cafeteria on Friday May 31st and Saturday June 1st can bring their gently used items to the cafeteria on Thursday May 30th. All proceeds will go to help with the costs of the 11 National trip advancers.