|1. He had only one publication.
2. It was in Hebrew
3. It had no references.
4. It wasn't published in a referred journal.
5. Some even doubt he wrote it himself.
6. It may be true that he created the world, but what has he done since then?
7. His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
8. The scientific community has had a hard time replicating his results.
9. He never applied to the Ethics Board for permission to use human subjects.
10. When one experiment went awry he tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
11. When subjects didn't behave as predicted he deleted them from the sample.
12. He rarely came to class, just told students to read the BOOK.
13. Some say he had his son teach the classes.
14. He expelled his first two students for learning.
15. Although there were only ten requirements, most students failed the tests.
16. His office hours were infrequent and usually held on a mountain top.